cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PDF exports: default paper size and dimensions

bminehart
10 - ETL
10 - ETL

I'd like to change two behaviors about the PDF export dialog box.

1) Can I change the default paper size to "Letter", system wide, instead of the current default of "A4"?

2) Can I change the displayed paper size units from metric (currently shows millimeters) to Imperial (fractional inches)?

bminehart_0-1722024489773.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Ravid_PaldiTeam
9 - Travel Pro
9 - Travel Pro

Hi Ben, 

As far as I know, there is no out of the box option to achieve this. 

To do so, you need to write a plugin that would hook on the PDF configuraiton directive and modify it. 

With the above being said, we have develoepd a free  officialy supported plugin that does that for you and allows you to set default values to all the options of the PDF dialog.

We still havne't got to launch it to the marketpalce. You know how to reach me to but feefree to add our [email protected] email for quicker responses (: 

Cheers,
Ravid

Paldi Solutions - Gold Certified Sisense Partner 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Ravid_PaldiTeam
9 - Travel Pro
9 - Travel Pro

Hi Ben, 

As far as I know, there is no out of the box option to achieve this. 

To do so, you need to write a plugin that would hook on the PDF configuraiton directive and modify it. 

With the above being said, we have develoepd a free  officialy supported plugin that does that for you and allows you to set default values to all the options of the PDF dialog.

We still havne't got to launch it to the marketpalce. You know how to reach me to but feefree to add our [email protected] email for quicker responses (: 

Cheers,
Ravid

Paldi Solutions - Gold Certified Sisense Partner 

DRay
Community Team Member
Community Team Member

Hello @bminehart ,

I wanted to follow up to see if you were able to work with @Ravid_PaldiTeam to resolve this.

If so, please click the 'Accept as Solution' button on the appropriate post, that way other users with the same questions can find the answer. If not, please let us know so that we can continue to help.

Thank you.

David Raynor (DRay)

Hi @DRay - yes, Ravid's response is good enough for me. Thanks!

-Ben

DRay
Community Team Member
Community Team Member

Good to hear!

David Raynor (DRay)