Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Standalone Installer

marshallcoleman
7 - Data Storage
7 - Data Storage

Good Afternoon Sisense Community,

Is there a standalone installer for sisense that we can utilize to install the initial product on our cloud instance? We are getting reports that we will have to allow or whitelist specific URL's to our environment, but are having issues doing so. Do we know if there is an .exe or .msi package that we can utilize?

2 REPLIES 2

marshallcoleman
7 - Data Storage
7 - Data Storage

We do understand that there is a standalone installer but for whatever reason the Sisense team is stating that we will lose a couple of key functionalities if we utilize it? Does anyone know if there is a way to work around this? 

HamzaJ
12 - Data Integration
12 - Data Integration

Hey @marshallcoleman 

I dont know what they are actually referring to. I see you mentioning .exe which indicates the Windows version of Sisense. This version does indeed include less features then the Linux version of Sisense. Also in the Windows version there are certain features that use the cloud servers from Sisense (if I am not mistaken). Not whitelisting those, means you cannot use those functionalities. 

Here is a link to the full installer of Sisense:  https://download.sisense.com/SisenseInstallations/SisenseLatestFull.exe