cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Indicater for number in columb

Mis
8 - Cloud Apps
8 - Cloud Apps

Hi, so I would like to show a number (11.4) of the column (the name can be anything, let's say Field3 for now)

Japan 2019 11.4 8.9

As an indicator on widget but it shows the count of the whole column which is 2, including N/A.

How do I present only "11.4" on the indicator?

thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

irismaessen
11 - Data Pipeline
11 - Data Pipeline

Sisense generally expects there to be a form of aggregation applied in formulas. The default aggregation chosen is usually either COUNT() for (partially) non-numeric values or SUM() for numeric values. In this case, since you want to show a single value, probably you want to show the MAX(), AVG(), or MIN(), possibly appropriately filtered to exclude any rows with inappropriate values. If there is only one value, all three of those should work out to the same number...

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

irismaessen
11 - Data Pipeline
11 - Data Pipeline

Sisense generally expects there to be a form of aggregation applied in formulas. The default aggregation chosen is usually either COUNT() for (partially) non-numeric values or SUM() for numeric values. In this case, since you want to show a single value, probably you want to show the MAX(), AVG(), or MIN(), possibly appropriately filtered to exclude any rows with inappropriate values. If there is only one value, all three of those should work out to the same number...

@irismaessen than you, i think it solved the issue 🙂 !

Community Toolbox

Recommended quick links to assist you in optimizing your community experience:

Developers Group:

Product Feedback Forum:

Need additional support?:

Submit a Support Request

The Legal Stuff

Have a question about the Sisense Community?

Email [email protected]