cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

How to rename elastic cube in web

vinaymaahi
7 - Data Storage
7 - Data Storage

Can we rename elastic cube in web , I haven't find any option yet.

thanks in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Helena_qbeeq
9 - Travel Pro
9 - Travel Pro

Hi @vinaymaahi ,

You can rename an elasticube by duplicating it to the new name, and then delete the old one.

Here is Sisense documentation for more information ๐Ÿ™‚

If you have dashboards referring to the current elasticube's name, when you delete it, you will have an option to move them all to the new elasticube. For the new elasticube to be available in that option, it will need to be built at least once. More information here.

However, if you had data security already in place in your elasticube, that definition will not be copied. you can copy it following these instructions.

Please let me know if this works for you ๐Ÿ™‚

Always here to help,
Helena from QBeeQ
[email protected]
QBeeQ - Gold Implementation and Development Partner

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Helena_qbeeq
9 - Travel Pro
9 - Travel Pro

Hi @vinaymaahi ,

You can rename an elasticube by duplicating it to the new name, and then delete the old one.

Here is Sisense documentation for more information ๐Ÿ™‚

If you have dashboards referring to the current elasticube's name, when you delete it, you will have an option to move them all to the new elasticube. For the new elasticube to be available in that option, it will need to be built at least once. More information here.

However, if you had data security already in place in your elasticube, that definition will not be copied. you can copy it following these instructions.

Please let me know if this works for you ๐Ÿ™‚

Always here to help,
Helena from QBeeQ
[email protected]
QBeeQ - Gold Implementation and Development Partner