cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Automatic file handling in sisense Linux environment

Patriks
7 - Data Storage
7 - Data Storage

We would like to handle the static files through droopy in our Linux environment if any one is know about droopy file handling in sisense kindly give me a guid line

4 REPLIES 4

Patrykked
7 - Data Storage
7 - Data Storage

Hi Patriks!

Yes, we do have such functionality on the Linux Environment, it is accessible through the System Management in the Admin Panel, as you can see in the screen that I attached.

Patrykked_0-1644484792166.png

If you don't have a File Management available, you might need to turn it on in Feature Management section on the left (like in the screen also).

Patrykked_1-1644484975100.png

I hope that will help you.

Best Regards,

Patryk Kฤ™dziorek QbeeQ

Hi Patryk,

At now we are using this option only, but it's a manual option to place the file in Linux environment Our expectation is to place the files automatically from windows to Linux. Is there any way to place it automatically.

Regards,

Patriks.S

Hi Patriks,

Just to make sure I understand exactly. What type of files would you like to transfer there?? And what outcome would you like to have??

Please see that documentation from the official Sisense site - maybe that will help you achieve the effect you would like.

https://support.sisense.com/kb/en/article/file-management-automation-for-file-management

Regards,

Patryk

I am also looking for a way to automate a file sync with Linux Sisense File Management.  Preferably we would love to sync with SharePoint Online, but we can make this work over the local network as well.  We are seeking a method that is supported by Sisense.

Community Toolbox

Recommended quick links to assist you in optimizing your community experience:

Developers Group:

Product Feedback Forum:

Need additional support?:

Submit a Support Request

The Legal Stuff

Have a question about the Sisense Community?

Email [email protected]