Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Percentage Increase on Bar

vibhui
7 - Data Storage
7 - Data Storage

Hello All,

I am replicating bar and column charts in Sisense from Tableau, and cannot find a way to show the percentage increase/decrease from the previous bar. Tableau has a function, where you could show the percentage increase/decrease. Please let me know if there is any function to show percentage increase

Thank you! 

3 REPLIES 3

ronenavidor
Sisense Team Member
Sisense Team Member

Hi,

You can use Sisense quick function, https://documentation.sisense.com/docs/quick-functions#:~:text=Quick%20Functions%20instantly%20add%2...

In your example you would use % Change over Time and then select Growth (See attached screenshot)

Hello ronenavidor,

Thank you for your reply. I have tried this function, but was not able to get the desired result with the percentage increase/decrease value on the side of the bar Screen Shot 2022-04-15 at 8.48.49 AM.pngScreen Shot 2022-04-15 at 8.48.58 AM.png.

harikm007
13 - Data Warehouse
13 - Data Warehouse

@vibhui ,

One option is combine 2 type of visualization in a widget  and apply quick function.

In order to work this quick function , add a time dimension in widget filter or X-axis.

See highlighted areas in below screenshot.

harikm007_2-1650525567383.png

Result:

harikm007_1-1650525436530.png

Additional scripting is required to display the percentage increase/decrease value on the side of the bar instead of line chart.

-Hari