Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to show 2 fields in 2 rows in sisense pivot

benson_lv
8 - Cloud Apps
8 - Cloud Apps

Hi 

I have a dashboard like below, there are 2 qty columns, which is pass qty, the other is total qty(pass + fail). these 2 qty fields are 2 table columns in database, not like field process_name(1 column with multiple process category). 

benson_lv_1-1678503812810.png

The requirement is that user want to show the pass_qty and pass_fail_qty as 2 rows instead of 2 columns.

benson_lv_0-1678503785173.png

4 REPLIES 4

Helena_qbeeq
9 - Travel Pro
9 - Travel Pro

Hi @benson_lv !

You can achieve your desired layout using a custom table in your data model, as my colleague Angelina explains here.

If you are looking for a solution that doesn't envolve customizing your data model, you could also use our expandable pivot plugin. You would be able to get your measures as rows simply using our transpose option.

Please let me know if this helps 🙂

Always here to help,
Helena from QBeeQ
[email protected]
QBeeQ - Gold Implementation and Development Partner

Hi Helena, 

Thanks for reply. Your reply is actually what i looking for. But i am not sure that whether my company policy support use a pluing or not. 

Is there a @Sisense company official solution for this?

Hi @benson_lv ,

There isn't currently any out of the box native Sisense solution.

However, QBeeQ is a certified and official customization partner. This certification guarantees that any plugins we offer will receive the same treatment as the official ones from Sisense, and we provide full support and maintenance services as well.

When partnering with us, you receive more than just a product. You gain a reliable partner, who is devoted to assisting you in every possible way. From ideation to project implementation, we will be there with you every step of the way.

Please let me know if you are available for a meeting, so we can discuss it further 🙂

Always here to help,
Helena from QBeeQ
[email protected]
QBeeQ - Gold Implementation and Development Partner

Hi Helena,

We decide to change the datasource structure. 

Thanks.