cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change my widget breakdown with a viewer license (could not go to edit setting) ?

Victor88
8 - Cloud Apps
8 - Cloud Apps

Hello,

Is there a way to change my widget breakdown with a viewer license (could not go to edit setting) ? 

I mean I have 1 widget broken down by Client Segment (see below)

Victor88_0-1666853574780.png

And I want to be able to switch "Client segment" into "Length of Rental segment" without going to edit setting of the widget and with a viewer license.

Victor88_1-1666854120808.png

Thanks for your help. 

5 REPLIES 5

HamzaJ
12 - Data Integration
12 - Data Integration

Hi @HamzaJ ,

Thanks for your quick reply and the inputs.

I will check the links and see what is the best solution for me 🙂

I will keep you in touch.

Harry
9 - Travel Pro
9 - Travel Pro

Hello @Victor88 ,

You can also try dimension switcher plugin by Sisense : https://community-old.sisense.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/221224828-Switchable-Dimensions

Use panel: 'break by' to switch breakdown field

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Always here to help,
Harry from QBeeQ
[email protected]
www.qbeeq.pl

Hello @Harry ,

Thank you for your reply.

I installed "Switchable Dimensions" addon and it works perfectly.

But I have one last question: 🙂

When I click on "LOR Segment" in the picture below, nothing happens if I don't manually click on refresh. Is there a way to refresh automatically after switching field ? 

Victor88_0-1666971471694.png

Thanks both for your help @HamzaJ

Ravid_PaldiTeam
9 - Travel Pro
9 - Travel Pro

Thanks for the recommendation @HamzaJ , always a pleasure to help (: 

Hi @Victor88 

Nice to meet you, I'm Ravid from Paldi Solutions - the developer behind the premium Advanced Dim Switcher plugin that Hamza had recommended. 

Few helpful notes about the alternatives mentioned above:

Switchable Dimensions Plugin

Per the question you've asked - you are not supposed to refresh the page after changing a dimension.

The plugin that Harry had suggested had become a FREE officially supported plugin in the Sisense marketplace a while ago so you have downloaded it from the old community link - it might be an older version and that is why you are experiencing this issue.

Try to download the latest version of the plugin from its marketplace page and see if it resolved the problem. 

If it's still reproduced then there are various reasons that can cause this to happen. Feel free to reach out and we'll try to assist further. 

Also, once you use the officially supported plugin from the marketplace - you can open a bug to Sisense about it and use their support as an alternative. 

Note that from our experience, many times users don't realize that this option is available to them as they hardly do a right-click on a chart so if you are going with a free alternative - I would recommend using BloX with the 2nd link that Hamza had provided you. 

Advanced Dim Switcher

As Hamza indicated, we have developed a truly amazing plugin that helps you add easy-to-use dropdowns and other UI elements on top of your widget without the need of using widget scripts or any other means of code. I'm attaching an image for you to see what it looks like.

I hope it helped, feel free to reach out of you have further questions (: 

[email protected] 

Paldi Solutions - Number #1 Sisense Plugins Developer 

Community Toolbox

Recommended quick links to assist you in optimizing your community experience:

Developers Group:

Product Feedback Forum:

Need additional support?:

Submit a Support Request

The Legal Stuff

Have a question about the Sisense Community?

Email [email protected]