cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Horizontal Scroll missing from Dashboard with one Table widget

CDavidOrr
9 - Travel Pro
9 - Travel Pro

I have a pivot table on which I have implemented Jump to Dashboard.  The dashboard that it jumps to contains only a table widget.  This widget is getting populated correctly.  However, the widget has quite a few columns; more than what will fit on the screen and no horizontal scroll bar is present to be able to scroll the widget.

I would appreciate any ideas on how to force the scroll bar for the table widget.

I have attached a picture to show the widget without the scroll bar.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

KatieG
Sisense Team Member
Sisense Team Member

Hi @CDavidOrr, I tried to replicate what your situation looks like (my instance is on Linux L2022.3) - I found that the horizontal scroll bar would show up when I hovered over the table (see gif attached). Does the horizontal scroll show up for you when you hover over the resulting table? 

KatieG_0-1654538870204.png

Some additional info - I did see that there was an issue in Windows versions W2021.2 - W2021.6 with horizontal scroll in table widgets if you happen to be on those versions (the scroll bar did not show up despite additional columns being present off screen). That particular horizontal scroll issue was fixed on W2021.9 from what I see.

If this info above doesn't get you closer to resolving the issue, please create a support ticket so the Sisense support team can further assist.

Hope that helps,

Katie G | Sisense Pre-Sales Solutions Architect

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

KatieG
Sisense Team Member
Sisense Team Member

Hi @CDavidOrr, I tried to replicate what your situation looks like (my instance is on Linux L2022.3) - I found that the horizontal scroll bar would show up when I hovered over the table (see gif attached). Does the horizontal scroll show up for you when you hover over the resulting table? 

KatieG_0-1654538870204.png

Some additional info - I did see that there was an issue in Windows versions W2021.2 - W2021.6 with horizontal scroll in table widgets if you happen to be on those versions (the scroll bar did not show up despite additional columns being present off screen). That particular horizontal scroll issue was fixed on W2021.9 from what I see.

If this info above doesn't get you closer to resolving the issue, please create a support ticket so the Sisense support team can further assist.

Hope that helps,

Katie G | Sisense Pre-Sales Solutions Architect

Katie,

I do not get the horizontal scroll when hovering over the table.  However, I am on Windows 20.22.4 so from your comments it looks like this is an issue that has already been addressed.  We are planning on migrating to a Linux solution soon so I will expect that this issue will go away.

Thanks again,

David