cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Elasticube update when querying an elasticube with Python

Laris_Fdz
8 - Cloud Apps
8 - Cloud Apps

When querying an elasticube with Python I have noticed that I cannot query a newly created (and built) custom table.

Let's say I create a new table in some model that t I want to export with API request, I rebuild the cube and then run the request. But I usually get an error saying the table doesn't exist. If I try to export an older table, created a day o some hours before, I can get it. It seems like there is timeout during which API request cannot see a newly built table. Is it so? Has anyone noticed the same issue?

Cheers

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Allison_Able
12 - Data Integration
12 - Data Integration

@Laris_Fdz - After consulting with our support team, I would recommend submitting an official support ticket (support.sisense.com) to be able to dive deeper and more effectively troubleshoot. 

Allison Able
Senior Manager, Sisense Community
Email: [email protected]

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Allison_Able
12 - Data Integration
12 - Data Integration

@Laris_Fdz - After consulting with our support team, I would recommend submitting an official support ticket (support.sisense.com) to be able to dive deeper and more effectively troubleshoot. 

Allison Able
Senior Manager, Sisense Community
Email: [email protected]

Laris_Fdz
8 - Cloud Apps
8 - Cloud Apps

Hi, Alisson. Thank you for the advice. It is not really a problem right now, I just find it a bit strange. Still, next time I notice the behavior, I will submit a ticket.