cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Builds succeed, but records missing

dougwalters
8 - Cloud Apps
8 - Cloud Apps

Has anyone else run into a situation where Elasticube builds succeed, but only return a partial set of records? I'm finding that it is only happening in our largest Redshift table. There are 1.5 million records...the build is shown as successful but only 50k-150k records actually wind up in the Elasticube. I've attempted to run the build as "replace all" as well as "changes only" but no improvement. I've got a ticket in with Sisense to get this checked out but wanted to pick your brains in the meantime.

3 REPLIES 3

dougwalters
8 - Cloud Apps
8 - Cloud Apps

Here's an example - again, 1.5 million records should be returned. But only 1,092 were returned. And the build said it succeeded?

VirginieB
7 - Data Storage
7 - Data Storage

Hello Dougwalters,

The same issue happened to us a while ago with Google Sheets, but then we decided to use csv files instead and we didn't dig into this issue any further. And now we are having this problem again with a MySQL table.

Have you got a reply to your ticket yet? We would be very interested in it! 

Thank you and best regards

Thanks for the response @VirginieB - I'm curious to hear if you were using Redshift as well? I was connected to an engineer at Sisense and the diagnosis so far is low memory in Redshift, so we are investigating options to increase resources to see if it resolves the problem.