cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

BloX Script: Click to Download Files

Dennis_M
9 - Travel Pro
9 - Travel Pro

I am still new to BloX and have been unable to find script examples allowing viewers to downloading files (PDF and PowerPoint) listed on a simple widget (see example).  Any assistance/direction is greatly appreciated.  Thanks, - D

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

HamzaJ
12 - Data Integration
12 - Data Integration

Hi @Dennis_M ,

It is a bit unclear to me what you are trying to accomplish. You want a Blox-widget in which you can download a dashboard to PDF? Sisense does not support Export to PPT out of the box. I know there is a premium plugin from Paldi that does make it possible.

Blox does support actions which you can use to let users export a dashboard or a widget to PDF. Do know that users can already export a dashboard/widget to PDF by using the native export-buttons for that format

Hamza

Ps. I do not see an example

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

HamzaJ
12 - Data Integration
12 - Data Integration

Hi @Dennis_M ,

It is a bit unclear to me what you are trying to accomplish. You want a Blox-widget in which you can download a dashboard to PDF? Sisense does not support Export to PPT out of the box. I know there is a premium plugin from Paldi that does make it possible.

Blox does support actions which you can use to let users export a dashboard or a widget to PDF. Do know that users can already export a dashboard/widget to PDF by using the native export-buttons for that format

Hamza

Ps. I do not see an example

Dennis_M
9 - Travel Pro
9 - Travel Pro

With help from a super Sisense design engineer.  I simple solution was found.  - D

"type": "TextBlock",
"text": "<html> <body> <a href='/filepath/Document_Name.pdf' download='Document_Name'>Document Name Display on Widget</a>",