Help and How-To
Your place to get help using Sisense to meet your business needs
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Wrong SSO User with Cloud Sisense & Iframed Dashboards

I am trying to find the best solution for a problem at a new job. We use Sisense Cloud (linux) and use iframes to display dashboards from it on a Wordpress site.Sisense is under one subdomain on our main domain, Wordpress on another.Our PCs are share...

Adding custom messages to the standard Sisense Login Page?

Hello,We are hoping to be able to add messages to users on our standard Sisense Login Page. Anything from reminding people about a new feature, to telling them about all the services our company offers (we host on behalf of other customers, but mostl...

cjakerle by 7 - Data Storage
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Drilling into a new style widget

Does anyone know of a way to drill into one style of widget, and turn the drill to widget into a new style? For example, drilling into a bar of a bar graph and displaying a pivot table of names from a list. Let me know if you have any ideas. Thanks!

Sisense API Model Refresh

We are trying to investigate how we can trigger a Sisense data model (schema) refresh from the API. This call would be made after a data pipeline schema change. We’ll need the calls to make to "Refresh Schema" how it is done in the UI. Kind RegardsHa...

Setting up SAML 2.0 for a specific tenant

I have two tenants (system tenant and a new one created).I believe that under: Admin > Security & Access > Single Sign On, the General configuration applies only for the system tenant (default one), however, I need to set up a different SAML 2.0 data...

alejandro by 8 - Cloud Apps
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Dynamic ElasticCubes config for many\multiple dashboards

Is it possible to configure Dynamic ElasticCubes for several dashboards at once? We currently have a very long, repetitive config file and it is getting difficult to maintain. For example, if we could change this to allow a list of dashboard names or...

rosenauj by 7 - Data Storage
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Count two dates

I have 3 columns DueDate, FinishedDate, ID What i want a metric of, is for a given time period, what is the ratio of finished date / due datebasically, in september, you had 40 records with a duedate in september, but only finished 20... the x axis d...

Counting by the Day of the Week in a Pivot Table

Hello:I am attempting to count incidents by the day of the week across a month. I am hoping for: MON TUE WED THU FRI SAT SUNShift A 3 6 2 5 11 8 7Shift B 2 8 x x x x xShift C and so forth.Here is what I have so far, but I can't figure out how to tell...

dinda156_0-1717685495119.png
dinda156 by 7 - Data Storage
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Switchable Break By Plugin/Widget/Script

I have a Bar Chart that is Revenue per past 12 months. I have 5-6 different fields that my users want to view revenue over the past 12 month “Broken by” or “categoried” by Meaning, lets try a stacked area chart, or a column chart etc… they want the a...

Dynamic Field labeling in Table or pivot

Is there a way to change the field title for a variable in either a pivot or table based on a specific value. More specifically-- we have variables desc1, desc2, desc3..... For each customer what desc1, desc2, desc3 contains or is called by them vari...

hvibberts by 8 - Cloud Apps
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Flowiseai + Sisense = RAG from a widget data values

flowiseai : https://flowiseai.com/ flowiseai git : https://github.com/FlowiseAI/Flowise Leveraging flowiseai's LLM workflow, I created a custom tool and node.js-based fetch api code to enable augmented analysis and easy querying of data values for Si...

스크린샷 2024-06-04 오후 4.29.32.png 스크린샷 2024-06-04 오후 4.31.04.png 스크린샷 2024-06-04 오후 4.38.19.png 스크린샷 2024-06-04 오후 4.37.02.png
saxoji by 7 - Data Storage
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Sum for new date

Hello,Does someone know if in the reporting there is an fx that can calculate an new date, so as I can make in excel =date(today + 21 days) = 21-june-2024is that possible can someone help me?

Community Toolbox

Recommended links to assist you in optimizing your community experience:

Developers Group:

Product Feedback Forum:

Need additional support?:

Submit a Support Request

The Legal Stuff

Have a question about the Sisense Community?

Email [email protected]