Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Connection to BigQuery

victor_serrano
7 - Data Storage
7 - Data Storage

Hi to all.

I am a brand new Sisense user, never used before, and sorry if this question is too basic.

I am trying to connect to our BigQuery database and I was reading that I need to copy as service account, therefore I will need the key .json file and, accordingly the documentation I need to copy this json file into the sisense server, is there a way to do this using the GUI interface instead copying physically into a folder on the sisense instalation path.

Best Regards.

1 REPLY 1

irismaessen
11 - Data Pipeline
11 - Data Pipeline

I'm... not sure whether this will work because when I needed to do this I did go through the command line. However... Sisense allows access to file management of certain directories in the browser for administrators, if this is enabled in the settings.

If it's enabled in your installation, you'll find it on the Admin Tab, under Server & Hardware> System Management. "File Management" should be one of the options at the top right of the page (between 'Generate Support File' and 'Configuration".

The system administrator can turn the file management feature on or off under App Configuration > Feature Management