Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Switch Widget on Click

Tet
8 - Cloud Apps
8 - Cloud Apps

Hello,

I am attempting to create a widget button in Blox that will switch widgets upon being clicked. Initially, I tried using Tabber for this purpose. However, when exporting to PDF, all widgets become visible with Tabber.

Is it possible to accomplish this task using Blox instead?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Ido_QBeeQ
9 - Travel Pro
9 - Travel Pro

Sure @Tet I just found this article which explains how to implement a tabber using blox

https://community.sisense.com/t5/knowledge/implement-tabber-in-blox/ta-p/8849

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Ido_QBeeQ
9 - Travel Pro
9 - Travel Pro

Hey @Tet 

I know you mentioned that youโ€™re looking for a way to achieve this with Blox, and while Sisense does offer the tabber widget, it is a bit outdated and requires a bit of code manipulation. 

If you're interested, QBeeQ has a couple of plugins that can do the trick.

Specifically, our new Advanced Widget's Tabber widget allows one to do just this, and together with a powerful Lazy Loading mechanism, this tool proves to offer substantial UX enhancements and dashboard performance improvements. All our plugins, including this one, are completely no-code solutions and are designed to make the lives of Dashboard designers like you easier ๐Ÿ™‚

Let me know what you think. 

Always here to help, 

Ido_QBeeQ_0-1704271991768.png
Ido Darnell 

QBeeQ - Gold Implementation and Development Partner

Tet
8 - Cloud Apps
8 - Cloud Apps

Thank you for introducing your widget.

However, we are unable to use external plugins, except for specific ones like Blox and Tabber. Is there any alternative method to achieve this without relying on external plugins or utilizing these specific plugins?

Ido_QBeeQ
9 - Travel Pro
9 - Travel Pro

Sure @Tet I just found this article which explains how to implement a tabber using blox

https://community.sisense.com/t5/knowledge/implement-tabber-in-blox/ta-p/8849

Tet
8 - Cloud Apps
8 - Cloud Apps

Thank you! This is very helpful.