8 - Cloud Apps
8 - Cloud Apps

Hi , I have created a pivot table , the way it is created 

harish_0-1707283950550.png

I have used the css script and i have hidden the the row shown in below image 

harish_1-1707284017949.png

The resultant table look like this :

harish_2-1707284061238.png

my requirement is i have to concat '%'symbol  to the columns which i have highlighted in below image . is there any css script ? so i can get the changes .

harish_3-1707284208478.png

@DRay @daniel 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

michael_qbeeq
8 - Cloud Apps
8 - Cloud Apps

@harish I think it would be easier if you would create that second column separately in the data, so then you could add it  as second measure in the table and format as percentage. Alternatively, if I understand the data and use case properly you can add second measure in Values and make it a formula like this = Total_bucket_value / (Total_bucket_value,all(ordered_category) - this will then calculate for each value it's percentage across all categories. Then you don't need that second column grouping which you are hiding anyway.  Generally speaking the best approach to be able to display value and percentage in one go is to do it as two separate values. Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

DRay
Community Team Member
Community Team Member

Hi @harish,

I want to make sure I understand the request here. You want to have the % symbol put in next to the numbers in those highlighted columns, is that correct?

David Raynor (DRay)

michael_qbeeq
8 - Cloud Apps
8 - Cloud Apps

@harish I think it would be easier if you would create that second column separately in the data, so then you could add it  as second measure in the table and format as percentage. Alternatively, if I understand the data and use case properly you can add second measure in Values and make it a formula like this = Total_bucket_value / (Total_bucket_value,all(ordered_category) - this will then calculate for each value it's percentage across all categories. Then you don't need that second column grouping which you are hiding anyway.  Generally speaking the best approach to be able to display value and percentage in one go is to do it as two separate values. Hope this helps.

DRay
Community Team Member
Community Team Member

Hello @harish ,

Did the solution offered by @michael_qbeeq  work for you? If so, please click the 'Accept as Solution' button so that other users with the same questions can find the answer faster. If not, please let us know so that we can continue to help.

Thank you.

David Raynor (DRay)