cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I set the default for rows to page to be 75 not 25?

BeckyCrittenden
8 - Cloud Apps
8 - Cloud Apps

In viewing widgets, there are 3 options to control number of rows displayed per page. they are 25, 50 and 75. What controls the default to 25? I'd like to default to 75 rows per page but I am not sure how to do so. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Dray! we found in the widget editor the page size setting. I have a client asking how to manage the rows displayed as each time she accesses a widget, it shows 25 rows, even if she selects 75 from the dropdown. 
Showing more rows is helpful when reviewing the data displayed. I am all set with this for now. Thank you for coming back to me!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

DRay
Community Team Member
Community Team Member

Hello @BeckyCrittenden,

Thank you for your question. I have not been able to find a way to make 75 rows the new default value. Setting the default for every table to 75 would significantly increase the amount of processing required to render the tables, and most reports would not see a clear benefit from seeing 75 rows at once. What is the use-case you are trying to solve? We may be able to find another solution.

David Raynor (DRay)

Hi Dray! we found in the widget editor the page size setting. I have a client asking how to manage the rows displayed as each time she accesses a widget, it shows 25 rows, even if she selects 75 from the dropdown. 
Showing more rows is helpful when reviewing the data displayed. I am all set with this for now. Thank you for coming back to me!