Sisense Community Blog
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blog Articles

Why I’m excited about the Fusion Winter 2024 Release

Read about some of my favorite things from this release and why they’re important for our customers. Whether you’re a developer, a dashboard designer, or a data modeler, there is something for you in ...

3 Comments

Saving Lives with the Power of Data

The fentanyl epidemic is one of the leading causes of death in the United States. Using the power of data we can identify patients that are at high risk and administer proactive treatments to decrease...

0 Comments

Webinar: Building Sisense Dashboards Accelerator

Discover the power of infused analytics and machine learning with Sisense. In this blog post, we'll guide you through the process of building data-rich dashboards that can be embedded in any applicati...

0 Comments

Infusion Apps: Ask Me NLQ

'Ask Me' is the easy way to talk to your data, especially when using Slack or Teams in a meeting. It’s great to have answers in real-time or provide a productive way to offer governed data to users in...

1 Comments

Welcome to Sisense’s New Product Feedback Forum

Do you have an idea, improvement, or feature you would like to see in Sisense’s products? Add your idea to Sisense’s new Product Feedback Forum and help shape the best-embedded analytics tool on the m...

0 Comments

Start Your Sisense Notebook

Learn how to use your Sisense Notebook starting from connecting your data sources to creating SQL and Python charts in Notebooks with SQL and Python examples.

0 Comments

Building with Blox: A Practical Introduction

Introduction to the Blox plugin in Sisense, starting with the most basic fundamentals. This article is intended to empower users to build confidence in the skills with Blox by introducing the core con...

1 Comments

Rich, Event-Based Reporting

Sisense's most popular add-on, Sisense Report Manager, empowers and enables users to manage their own reporting needs. In this blog, we will walk through the Report Manager Add-On and how Report Manag...

19 Comments
Stay Up To Date
To subscribe to a blog, login and click the Subscribe button above.
Community Toolbox

Recommended quick links to assist you in optimizing your community experience: