Embed Analytics
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Disabling user accounts rather than deleting

Hi,Is it possible to deactivate user accounts rather than completing removing? We have users that will no longer have access to the system, but could come back later (for example, trail users). Is using the security model to deny access the only othe...

Multiple Dependent Filters at the same level

Hi Everyone, I am wondering if there is a way to have multiple dependent filters at the same 'level'. For example If I select a value in one filter, then 4 other filters all become available on the same hierarchy level.So in the example above, select...

ndewinkle_0-1696510964647.png
ndewinkle by 8 - Cloud Apps
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sisense Multitenancy Webinar - Discussion Thread

Hi Valued Sisense Customer,Thank you to everyone that joined our webinar on: Maximizing Your Analytics Investment at Scale with Sisense Multitenancy!We had such a great turn out for the event, and received quite a bit of questions and comments throug...

JasmineC by Sisense Team Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

2023 Sisense Roadmap Webinar - Discussion Thread

Thank you to everyone who was able to join us live yesterday for our webinar where we went through the key investment areas for Sisense in 2023. UPDATE: If you missed live, the webinar recording is available for you to view here. We answered as many ...

Blox support of themes?

We’re working with a Sisense partner to add interactive filters to match the look and feel of our application. They are doing this with a Blox widget and the Wiser plugin. We’ve run into an issue where we would like the Blox and the Wiser widgets to ...

bpeikes by 9 - Travel Pro
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Formula for counting the views per user

Sisense provides our company with a usage analytics model. now what i want is to count the total number of views per user ? like how many times they have seen a dashboard? how do i do this ? i tried to do count all like DUPCOUNT [Userid] , but this s...

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg
vish1996 by 7 - Data Storage
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Enhancing features with N8N

Hi there,I wanted to bring this great app to your attention. We have been using it for a while now and I think its wonderful. N8N is an open-source workflow automation app which can be hosted on-prem or in their cloud. It is similar to Zapier, howeve...

n8n-screenshot.png
HamzaJ by 12 - Data Integration
  • 1 replies
  • 4 kudos