Deploy & Connect Analytics
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Scheduled Build Not Building Table Changes

I have a scheduled build for my Elasticube each morning. The build behavior setting is set to "Replace All" on every table. When I make a change to a table the changes are not being built, new data is being imported but my new columns or where clause...

New Tenant OpenId Missing

We are trying out creating a new tenant. We use JWT for SSO in the main instance, but was wanting to configure SSO to use OpenId Connect for the new tenant. When I look at the SSO configuration for the new tenant, I only see JWT and SAML. Is this by ...

Standalone Installer

Good Afternoon Sisense Community,Is there a standalone installer for sisense that we can utilize to install the initial product on our cloud instance? We are getting reports that we will have to allow or whitelist specific URL's to our environment, b...

unexpected N\A from PERCENTILE function

We sometimes received N\A results from a PERCENTILE calculation, even though with the same dataset we will get results from other statistical functions like AVG or MEDIAN.I'm wondering if this has to do with a minimum number of values requires to cal...

bminehart by 9 - Travel Pro
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Sisense Trial Cloud IPs to connect to Postgres

Hi, I've subscribed to a free trial and I'm trying to connect to our cloud Postgres database via trial portal https://trial.sisense.com/app/data/cubes/ but I'm getting "The connection attempt failed." error. I've already whitelisted IPs 107.23.195.22...

burma by 7 - Data Storage
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos