Deploy & Connect Analytics
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Connection to BigQuery

Hi to all.I am a brand new Sisense user, never used before, and sorry if this question is too basic.I am trying to connect to our BigQuery database and I was reading that I need to copy as service account, therefore I will need the key .json file and...

Resolved! Cronjob to copy files from local to K8

Hi All,Currently I am using the followingkubectl cp /home/ftpifx sisense/`kubectl -n sisense get po -l 'app=management' | awk 'END { print $1 }'`:/opt/sisense/storage/data/informix/command to copy files between our local system and the storage pod.Ho...

Wishaal by 8 - Cloud Apps
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Issue in Flattening JSON objects in Jira

We actually have to flatten the column which has JSON kind of representing data in the sisense elastic cube which was imported from Jira data source through JDBC connector. For this we have tried the JSON_Value() to split JSON consisting column to fl...

JSON Issue.png
Chandra by 8 - Cloud Apps
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Continuous Deployment on Live Data Models

Hello Folks, How do you migrate a development data model that reads data from a Development Schema to a production data model that reads data from a Production Schema without actually creating the data model from scratch? Details: We're about to make...

Data Transformation Best Practices

Where do you prefer to perform data transformations and why? Should it be done in a data warehouse, or is it best fit for a BI tool? I have a preferred answer, but I'm really interested to hear what customers and experts have to say!

josh by 8 - Cloud Apps
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos