Build Analytics
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Black background when data yields no results.

Hi, I am trying to adjust my script so the black background continues to be black even when "No Results" are shown. Right now, I have a dashboard that has black background with white text, but the charts the don't yield any data at certain times reve...

ascott011 by 8 - Cloud Apps
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sort and Filter multiple custom Values (formulas)

I want to create a bar chart. Under Categories would be "Common Term", which is dropdown field that has close to 300 distinct options a user can select. The size of each bar would be the number of Matters that contain each Common Term. The problem is...

Jake_Raz_0-1707424393917.png
Jake_Raz by 9 - Travel Pro
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

example using SUM() function in a widget formula

The documentation around Sisense functions is really poor; especially when it comes to examples with a function.Can anyone give me a couple examples of using SUM() in a widget formula?Example, I have a pivot table with column A containing integers. A...

bminehart by 9 - Travel Pro
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Jump To Dashboard Exclude multiples filter syntax

Would like to exclude multiple columns in a pivot table as filters in a jump to dashboard. We are using the syntax below in a widget script on the dashboard that we are jumping from, but there is an issue and the filters are not being excluded. We bu...

Re-Order Pivot table Items

Hi, I have a pivot table where there are various areas listed 1-15 but it will order it by the first number in the series ie. 1, 10, 11, 2 , 3Is there a way around this so it will read 1, 2 , 3... 10 , 11

Juandres_0-1684409056397.png
Juandres by 8 - Cloud Apps
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Reorder columns in pivot table

Hi Team,@Angelina_QBeeQI want to order the weeks displayed in below pivot in desc order i.e latest week first and so on.Also how to hide the "Header" word....i need the column but the column header should be blank.Please help !!

gyanianand_0-1684134616028.png

Export to PDF Customise

Hello, I would like to know if there are any best practice on creating a dashboard which will give me a clean pdf export currently, my basic charts are distorted and divided into 4 separate pages blox widgets are of uneven sizes Widget titles are exp...

Resolved! Custom Column for Pivot

Hello all, I am trying to create a custom column with the following conditions: IF ( (SUM([Sale Price])<361000, [Sale Price ]/1.2, SUM([Sale Price ])), (SUM([Sale Price])<450000, [Sale Price ]+21350/1.3, SUM([Sale Price ])), (SUM([Sale Price])>450001...

Yeg2023 by 7 - Data Storage
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Custom Blox Filter for measure

Hello, I was wondering if there is a way to create a measure filter in my case customer spend filter, where the user can define a number and the views are filtered by it? so basically I want to filter my view for customers who spent more than XYZ num...

Resolved! Dashboards Using Audit Logs

Hi Team, I need to create a cube using Audit logs, can someone help me with how we can connect Logs with Elastic cubes https://documentation.sisense.com/docs/audit-logs Thanks Nazeer

Nazeer by 8 - Cloud Apps
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Elasticube update when querying an elasticube with Python

When querying an elasticube with Python I have noticed that I cannot query a newly created (and built) custom table.Let's say I create a new table in some model that t I want to export with API request, I rebuild the cube and then run the request. Bu...

Laris_Fdz by 8 - Cloud Apps
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Elasticube has no data. Please rebuild the Elasticube

Hello:Has anyone run into the error "Elasticube has no data. Please rebuild the Elasticube" on the Sisense Server Console after attempting to open a dashboard with Pivot table widgets? This is happening on only one of our elasticubes and not every ti...