Build Analytics
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Default Condition on BloX?

I am using the conditions feature on BloX cards. Here is an example: "conditions": [ { "minRange": "-Infinity", "maxRange": -0.01, "color": "#FA5656", "image": "/plugins/BloX/blox-images/StockMarket/arrow-down.png" }, { "minRange": 0, "maxRange": "In...

lharrison by 8 - Cloud Apps
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Newer version of Highchart?

There are features in the more current versions of Highchart that I want to be able to use. It looks like our server is on Highcharts v6.0.4. Does Sisense intend to move to a more modern version? Or is this something that we can upgrade ourselves?

lharrison by 8 - Cloud Apps
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Filter by two values on same widget

Anyone know how I can filter two values independently? In the chart below the first 4 bars are from my "days in R/I stage formula. The next 4 are related to the Insulation-Prime formula.Each formula has a filter built in to only look at jobs from the...

CLewis_1-1675379465185.png
CLewis by 8 - Cloud Apps
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Custom Blox Filter for measure

Hello, I was wondering if there is a way to create a measure filter in my case customer spend filter, where the user can define a number and the views are filtered by it? so basically I want to filter my view for customers who spent more than XYZ num...

Dynamic date display in text widget

Hi, I'm trying to display the timezone of the country based on the value selected in the country dashboard filter, in a text widget. Using the below dashboard script as kindly shared by a fellow community member, but I don't see date getting populate...

Screenshot 2022-11-29 at 10.50.23 AM.png Screenshot 2022-11-29 at 10.49.06 AM.png
R1 by 7 - Data Storage
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Widget to display time

Hi, We have a requirement where we have to display the local timezone of the country that is being selected from the dashboard filter. The dashboard filter on country has values like Italy, France, Netherlands, UK, US etc. When the user selects "Ital...

R1 by 7 - Data Storage
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apply a Formula to Select Rows in a Pivot Table

I have a pivot table and I'm pretty happy with how it looks. However, I want to adjust the formula in two of the columns, if possible.The pivot table looks like this: There is a formula in 2 of the value columns: LTD Remaining to Goal, and Forecasted...

oliviar_0-1660002342338.png
oliviar by 7 - Data Storage
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Overlapping Column Chart

I am looking at a Goal vs. Actual column chart. I have two context cases for this framework: units goal and units sold, and revenue goal and revenue collected.I have my bar chart working correctly, but I want to change the design of it a bit to be mo...

oliviar_0-1657051095250.png oliviar_1-1657051261075.png
oliviar by 7 - Data Storage
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Houdini Report

We are finally releasing our Analytics Suite to our customers and I would like to create a Dashboard/Report to specifically show items that have "Disappeared" from weekly sales. If an item was consistently sold for 3 weeks or more and then 3 weeks go...

NexGenDSD by 7 - Data Storage
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos