Build Analytics
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Table Join

I'm having an issue joining two tables an suspect it's due to the integer value within the tables. In SQL, I'd join like this:SELECT top 1000 * FROM tblOrderRouteStops R WITH(NOLOCK)INNER JOIN tblOrderRouteStopsParcelAssigned PA WITH(NOLOCK)ON R.PKID...

Displaying Opening Balance for Date Range in Pivot Table

Hey everyone, I’ve got a table with an opening balance that shows the date and total quantity on that date. There’s another table I’m working with that has transaction details and their values (transaction date and quantity). What I want to do is dis...

Laflet by 9 - Travel Pro
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Removing 1st and 2nd Row on CSV

Have a csv file that is being created out of a platform that adds a date created on the first row, blank 2nd, then the header, and data. Is there a way to remove the first 2 rows easily?

galos11 by 7 - Data Storage
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Accessing custom columns/tables from Notebooks

I'm looking for ways to access custom columns/tables that are created within Elastic cube data models, from `Notebook` feature within Sisense. Context: We have a Sisense cloud account We have a Elastic cube (EC) model that is built from Snowflake dat...

prakashp by 8 - Cloud Apps
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Importing data models from dev to prod not working

Hi all, I am trying to export a data model (.smodel) from development server (Version: L2023.3.0.188) and import it to production server (Version: L2023.2.0.152). However, I was not able to successfully import the data model, specifically, the data m...

alice_gu_0-1680200360038.png alice_gu_2-1680200684184.png
alice_gu by 7 - Data Storage
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Changing variable names in hierarchies

Hi, I am trying to change the names of the variables in a hierarchy. I can change the name of the actual hierarchy but I can't figure out how change the variable (column) names. I could do this very simply on previous versions of Sisense but it doesn...

Export from Linux into Windows

We want to develop on Sisense Linux, but continue to support Sisense Windows. Is there a tool/feature to export a cube/dashboard from Linux and then convert it to Windows-Sisense-compatible JSON? I know some features aren't available in Windows, so i...

Tim by 9 - Travel Pro
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Selecting Hierarchies for Drilling

I am setting up hierarchies for the drill hierarchy feature in Sisense. Out of the box, I see that the user can right click and select a field to drill into. It shows every table and column that is available in the Data Model. To limit the options, I...

KHConsult by 8 - Cloud Apps
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unbuild a cube (remove data but keep cube)

I have unused cubes. I want to remove them to save disk space. But I'll later want them and their dependent dashboards again. And I might want to keep things like schedules, hierarchies, sharing, etc. So, I want to "unbuild" them - delete all the dat...

Tim by 9 - Travel Pro
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Calculate Aggregations Based on Conditions

Hi Sisense Community, I am attempting to create a column chart that shows the count of users that have logged into our product in a given month, and then along side that, show the amount of users that logged in for the first time that month. For exam...

How to localize dashboards and cube definitions

I see how the core Sisense application can handle different languages or handle localization for number and date formats. How do i provide language localization of the schema (table and field labels)? How do I provide language localization of the wid...

Sisense Cloud(Linux) limitations

Hi team! I'm looking for information about Sisense limitations, like the maximum number of ElastiCubes, tables per cube/instance, columns in a table, dashboards, etc. I've been trying to find such information in the documentation but with no luck. Is...

yfadyeyev by 7 - Data Storage
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos