Build Analytics
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Tabber Automatic Switching

Hello All, I am creating a dashboard that is displayed on a TV monitor and someone will not be able to manually click between the tabs. Has anyone had success creating a script that would switch between the two tabs automatically every 30 seconds?

ascott011 by 8 - Cloud Apps
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

data manipulation in Pivot chart

I have build the pivot chart with x axis country in values sales , sales percentage , Now i want to give these two columns as same name like single name and then it will bifurcate , common name to be given is Sales. Is it possible to do this

harish by 8 - Cloud Apps
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Need to change the filter colors when something is selected

Hi All,I have several filters in my dashboard, i want to change the colors when something is selected in the filters to distinguish between selected and unselected filters . currently i am using $('.uc-tag').css('background-color','#006ecf');$('.uc-t...

amritbhgt by 8 - Cloud Apps
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Dimension filter on id not working correctly

I have a dashboard with a dimension filter. The dimension filter table is a list of organizations and the products associated with those organizations. I have a widget displaying organization and product buy counts. When I filter on a product ID that...

Pivot Table: Hide Row based on count

I have a pivot table listing out test taken. Currently it list all test taken but I only want to show the row if all three test have been taken. So if test A and test C have been completed but not test B then that persons data would be removed. If AB...

Resolved! If statement use logic instead of aggregation

I want to use a simple if statement without using aggregation, just logical. How can I get this to work in an indicator widget:IF([is_pec_broadcast_session] = 'Yes', [# of unique session_id],[# of unique user_id])Simply, If is_pec_broadcast_session e...

Multipass Aggregation Failing

Hi community,I have a multipass function which isn't doing what I expect from it. In an widget I want to report how many SMS have been send, and if the number is above 5 per "sim_id", the to-be-credited SMS shall be 5. If the number of SMS sent is be...

mamuewue_1-1703274574387.png mamuewue_0-1703274391244.png
mamuewue by 8 - Cloud Apps
  • 8 replies
  • 1 kudos

conditional formatting in Pivot Table.

Hii, I have pivot table merchant names and sales , now i want to color the top 3 and bottom 3 of sales column , top 3 should be green and bottom 3 should be red . How can i achieve that

harish by 8 - Cloud Apps
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Navigate from Pivot and filtering.

Hi All,I need help!!!I want to navigate from the values in pivot table to another dashboard and filtering the selected value in that dashboard.Eg.NameIDSalaryA1231000B4562000C4322300I want to select ID and navigate to dashboard 2 with selected ID fil...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to apply filters to customized drop-down list?

Hi,I've built a drop-down list with customized values; please see below: "type": "Input.ChoiceSet","id": "data.filters[0].filterJaql.members[0]","class": "","value": "","displayType": "compact","choices": [{"title": "Rule 1 - Unauthorized expense for...

ccisyli by 7 - Data Storage
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Dashboard borders

Hi All,I wan to to have dashboard(not widget) border for my dashboard, an outline for the dashboard.if you can also help in fixing the size(height & width) of the dashboardThanksExample : black border

amritbhgt_1-1701965751576.png
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos