Build Analytics
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Dashboards Using Audit Logs

Hi Team, I need to create a cube using Audit logs, can someone help me with how we can connect Logs with Elastic cubes https://documentation.sisense.com/docs/audit-logs Thanks Nazeer

Nazeer by 8 - Cloud Apps
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

BLOX TABLE WITH HYPERLINKED URL

I am trying to create a dashboard that contains a Blox widget with custom hyperlinked resources in it. This was what I came up with. Does anyone have a better idea/suggestions for achieving this? { "style": "", "script": "", "titleStyle": [ { "displa...

cartercjb_0-1648527528310.png

BLOX WIDGET: PIVOT INSIDE A PIVOT

I have the following blox widget: with the following code: { "style": ".blox-slides:not(:first-child) .blox-pivot-title{display:none} .blox-slides .blox-pivot-title{margin-bottom:10px; font-weight:bold; color:black; font-size:1em}", "showCarousel": f...

cartercjb_1-1647629460323.png cartercjb_2-1647629509001.png cartercjb_6-1647629674234.png cartercjb_5-1647629627259.png

REFERENCING WIDGETID AS VARIABLE IN TABBER

Can anyone recommend the best-practice approach for defining each widget ID as its own variable so that I can reference the names in this script instead? I'm having a difficult time keeping each tab accurately updated. This is what I have currently c...

cartercjb_0-1647369623530.png cartercjb_0-1647438460281.png cartercjb_1-1647438639783.gif

Resolved! DYNAMIC SUBTOTAL TEXT

I am trying to remove the Total text portion from the subtotal row so that it only reads the row value - COTA (highlighted in yellow): Referencing this KB article, I was able successfully this with the manual text replacement, but I'd rather it be dy...

cartercjb_0-1647278470219.png cartercjb_0-1647282802080.png

Resolved! DEFAULT TABBER SELECTION

I have the following tabber created: Is there a way to dynamically set the default selection so that when the dashboard opens, it opens to the correct day? So if I were to open it today, it would select Monday. If I were to open this on a Wednesday, ...

cartercjb_0-1645463305749.png

APPLY CONDITIONAL FORMAT TO ENTIRE ROW

Is there a way to apply conditional formatting to an entire row, based on the conditions of 1 value? I'm pretty sure I could copy the formula to all other values, but that would be annoying with hows many we have in the pivot. PLUS it would not cover...

cartercjb_2-1645233131494.png

Resolved! Text Wrap in Bar Charts

I am trying to get the x-axis in the widget to wrap text. I originally thought that this Sisense Support KB (Labels & Legend Sorting In Stacked Charts) would resolve it but it didn't. One reason might be because their scenario is cutting off the text...

cartercjb_0-1645219387980.png

Resolved! ADD SPARKLINE TO INDICATOR BLOX

Here is a current screenshot of my current blox widget: I made this starting from a default template that was available in my library (ref the attached STARTING TEMPLATE BLOX.JSON). For each of the 3 KPI's my goal is to add a trending sparkline where...

cartercjb_0-1644420999374.png

MTD SUM BY EACH WEEK IN MONTH

Hello Sisense Community!I have the following draft of a column chart: There is a dashboard filter = last month (Jan. 2022). This is currently showing a sum value for each week based on this formula: (SUM([METRIC]),[Weeks in Date]) My goal is to maint...

cartercjb_0-1644379500321.png cartercjb_1-1644379824611.png

Resolved! Lines on scatter chart

This seems like a very trivial question, but I couldn't seem to find an answer. If I have a scatter chart, I would also like to show the calculated average of the x- and y-axis spanning across the chart. For example if the average of the points on th...

taek_onvi by 8 - Cloud Apps
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Issue In Sorting X-axis Labels

Hi Sisense Community.. I am having an issue in arranging the x-axis labels in Heat Map. In this first we have chosen scatter chart and then converted in to heat map using the below code widget.on('beforeviewloaded',function(se,ev){ev.options.chart.ty...

Heatmap.png
Chandra by 8 - Cloud Apps
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! DONUT CHART DATA LABELS

Hello Sisense Community! Any suggestions on how to make the data labels' percent appear underneath the categories, where the values currently are? In instances where a donut slice is too small (Category 24), it is challenging to interpret this when t...

cartercjb_0-1643056610627.png

Resolved! CONDITIONAL CASE SUM

Hi Sisense Community!! Please reference the attached workbook that I drafted in Excel. I am trying to draft a daily view by week, of each employee's time worked. This screenshot shows an example of actual hours worked by day by employee. I am trying ...

cartercjb_0-1642558402277.png