Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Cdata JDBC Drivers license

Abenezer
7 - Data Storage
7 - Data Storage

Hello everyone,

I have a couple of questions that I hope you can help me with:

1) Does the Sisense Linux license provide us with free access to all cdata connectors, or do we have to purchase them separately? If we do need to purchase them separately, which licensing option should we choose from this page?

2) When troubleshooting issues with our custom connectors, how can I access the log files in the Sisense browser console/file manager? Do I need SSH access?

Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3

DRay
Community Team Member
Community Team Member

Hello @Abenezer,

I recommend you reach out to your account team to get those questions answered. I have let your Customer Success Manager know to expect someone to reach out to them. That team is best equipped to get you the answers you need.

Please let us know if anything else comes up we can help you with.

Have a great week!

David Raynor (DRay)

HamzaJ
12 - Data Integration
12 - Data Integration

Hey @Abenezer 

When deploying the CData connectors on your sisense deployment the license is included. You will not have to purchase additional connector licenses. Be aware that the connectors cannot be used anywhere else. If you use them locally without a sisense deployment, it will need a license key. 

What do you mean with custom connectors? If it is a Cdata connector then you will find some logs in the build-logs, however cdata does have the parameter to store logs somewhere on the server. If you pick the correct path you can view those logs from the Sisense File manager browser (build logs need SSH). If it is a self-build connector then I think you will need to program the logging and let it store somewhere

Hamza

DRay
Community Team Member
Community Team Member

Hello @Abenezer,.

I wanted to follow up to see if the solution offered by @HamzaJ  worked for you.

If so, please click the 'Accept as Solution' button so that other users with the same questions can find the answer faster. If not, please let us know so that we can continue to help.

Thank you.

David Raynor (DRay)
Community Toolbox

Recommended quick links to assist you in optimizing your community experience:

Developers Group:

Product Feedback Forum:

Need additional support?:

Submit a Support Request

The Legal Stuff

Have a question about the Sisense Community?

Email [email protected]