cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Use color palette for certain widgets and single color for others?

ElementUX
8 - Cloud Apps
8 - Cloud Apps

On my dashboard, I want to default use palette for 5 charts and for 1 chart only use 1 color where bars represent months. 

I was using this dashboard level script to override automatic palette colors and turn all widgets to a single color (works great!) but I don't want the entire dashboard to be one color.

// Dashboard Level Script to show only 1 color for all widgets
ignoreList=[];
manageColors(dashboard,ignoreList);

I am thinking there is a widget level script to use a similar ignoreList to enable me to select a single color, but I have yet to find the right phrasing to use to disable all colors OR how do I add widget IDs on the dashboard level code to say for this widget ID, ignore the color list.

This is the goal - multi color for all widgets and then a single color for 1 widget.

ElementUX_2-1653482983659.png

Here is dashboard level code script that changes all to single color 

ElementUX_1-1653482773351.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

harikm007
13 - Data Warehouse
13 - Data Warehouse

Hi @ElementUX ,

Looks like you are using 'Color Manager Plugin' in dashboard script. You can add widget id to 'ignoreList' to ignore the colors to that widget.

Refer : https://support.sisense.com/kb/en/article/color-manager-plugin

May be some other useful posts : 

Change position and color of legend items

Apply different colors for each bars

-Hari

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

harikm007
13 - Data Warehouse
13 - Data Warehouse

Hi @ElementUX ,

Looks like you are using 'Color Manager Plugin' in dashboard script. You can add widget id to 'ignoreList' to ignore the colors to that widget.

Refer : https://support.sisense.com/kb/en/article/color-manager-plugin

May be some other useful posts : 

Change position and color of legend items

Apply different colors for each bars

-Hari

@harikm007   YES - that's the exact code I needed - throw the widget Id I want to ignore and the dashboard now looks exactly as I wanted it to be!   Thanks for your help!

3. Ignore Widgets

In the dashboard script editor, there is a variable called ignoreList. You can put the id of each widget that you’d like to skip over in this dashboard into a comma separated list.