Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem in downloading pivot widget in to pdf

Chandra
8 - Cloud Apps
8 - Cloud Apps

Hi Community

We have an issue in downloading pivot widget to pdf.

In sisense windows environment we have Pivot widgets in these widgets some columns are hidden we made this hide in script but when we download a particular widget to pdf it is showing the hidden columns also in the pdf so any one any solution for avoiding hidden columns in pdf  please let me know..... 

3 REPLIES 3

Jango
Sisense Team Member
Sisense Team Member

Hi Chandra,

Can you please elaborate on the intent behind hiding the column? It will give Sisense product team more context on the need.

Thanks

Chandra
8 - Cloud Apps
8 - Cloud Apps

Hi,

Actually we have a hierarchy like Segments ---> Channels ---> Sub Channels 

As per the Segments we have Channels and Concerned sub channels according to channels should be displayed. We Have Segment Rank also According to ranking it should display channels and subchannels. So for this we Hided Segments and Segment Rank in script by making column width 0 and commenting html line in script. So when we download pdf of a particular widget in pdf we can see hidden columns also so need to avoid these in pdf. Moreover we have many columns in pivot table so please also provide a solution for making all columns visible in pdf.

Ophir_Buchman
Sisense Team Member
Sisense Team Member

Hi @Chandra 

The correct way to hide a column is by disabling it.

To do so, you'll have to use a code similar to this:

widget = prism.activeDashboard.widgets.$$widgets.filter(i => i.oid === '614c7929feba1f08d4e71dd4')[0]
widget.metadata.panels[1].items[0].disabled = true
widget.changesMade()
widget.redraw()

Once this is in place, the relevant column(s) will be disabled and a PDF will be generated as expected